Rightcheck has broadened it’s scope of pre-employment checks
Rightcheck lends itself to expanding the range of checks capable from it’s app-based platform. At the core of Rightcheck remains the efficiency to deliver complaint Right to Work checks – right first time. What’s new is the platform can now be configured, dependent on your needs, to include these optional additional checks.
IDVT SOLUTION FOR DELIVERING COMPLIANT HOME OFFICE CHECKS
UK Right to Work Checks
- These mandatory checks are necessary for all new hires to confirm an individual’s right to work the UK. They must be undertaken in strict accordance with Home Office guidance, failure to comply has severe consequences for employers.
- Rightcheck uses Home Office approved IDVT technology to automate Right to Work checks to support rapid on-boarding, whilst assuring compliance.
- Rightcheck provides a simple app-based mechanism to conduct these checks remotely, or in-person – supporting all office, remote & hybrid employment models.
MULTI-REGIONAL RIGHT TO WORK CHECKS VIA ONE PLATFORM
Right to Work Eire (Ireland)
- Businesses operating in Eire must check employee work eligibility, complying with Irish laws and post-Brexit EU regulations; maintaining thorough records of checks for auditing and compliance.
- Rightcheck’s Right to Work Eire solution is tailored for companies recruiting in both the UK and Eire. It streamlines Right to Work checks & verifications, specific to the region where they are actually employed.
- Rightcheck accommodates all needs with ease – whether your recruiters are hing in the UK for jobs based in Eire, or vice versa providing centralised HR teams with the control & visibility they need across geographical regions.
REQUEST DBS CHECKS DIRECTLY FROM THE HR PORTAL
Criminal Record DBS Checks
- Organisations will be familiar with the benefits and relevance of DBS checks (which can reveal an individual’s unspent and spent convictions) to their business and employee background screening process
- Leveraging Rightcheck’s status as a UK government-certified digital identity service provider (IDSP), HR and Recruitment teams can now order DBS checks directly from the Rightcheck platform with one click
- Automatic DBS processing – extracting, encrypting and submitting the necessary candidate data to one of our business partners to fulfil the DBS check request; the check outcome (DBS Summary Report) accessible within the HR portal
- Consequently, all necessary candidate data and associated background screening checks are securely stored within Rightcheck – a single, GDPR-compliant platform
SUPPORTING ETHICAL RECRUITMENT POLICIES
Proof of Address
- Proof of Address checks candidate’s residential address, in support of ethical recruitment policies & legislation compliance (Modern Slavery Act 2015).
- Rightcheck streamlines Proof of Address checks by collecting Government approved documents direct from candidates, enabling HR teams to rapidly review and verify via the HR portal.
- This capability to capture documents from candidates can also be configured by Rightcheck to include other documents you require (e.g. new starter forms).
See how it works
Watch our quick video demo to see how you could improve the efficiency and compliance of your HR Operations.